Vitamin D Awareness
ALL NOVEMBER LONG
~Take This Special Offer Quiz~
Earns you a dose of Vitamin D for $1
1. Doctors are beginning to discover that vitamin D deficiency is a risk factor for many diseases, including heart disease and cancer?
2. Sun exposure can protect you from cancer? TRUE FALSE
The Sun is not as bad as it’s marketed to be, however corporations are concerned with profit, not people, and telling us sun exposure can actually protect against cancer isn’t going to get us to buy sunscreen. Yet several studies have made this connection, confirming that the appropriate amount of sun exposure can actually protect us against cancer.
3. Vitamin D can be an important piece in the treatment of some illnesses and diseases, including multiple sclerosis, cystic fibrosis, asthma and many other diseases. TRUE FALSE
4. Best source of receiving Vitamin D comes from sun exposure, not your diet. When you expose your skin to the sun, your body makes Vitamin D, more than what is found in foods. TRUE FALSE
5. Vitamin D deficiency is estimated to affect 80% of the world population. TRUE FALSE
6. Sunscreen contains chemicals that can be “Dangerous” to our body. TRUE FALSE
Oxybenzone & other chemicals used in sunscreens, absorbs significantly through the skin,& has been associated with hormone disruption & cancer. Dr. Mercola: “The FDA is once again on the wrong side of the consumer safety, just as they have been time and time again when they allow dangerous drugs onto the market that end up killing people and are later recalled.” Failing to alert consumers of the dangers of vitamin A and its derivatives in sunscreens falls in line with the FDA’s seemingly endless inability or unwillingness to publish their own vitamin A safety research tat they conducted over 10 years ago in 2000. Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen has reportedly “infuriated cancer experts” by describing sunscreen as “poison” Bundchen refuses to use it on herself or her family because of the chemicals they contain.
6. Moderate Midday sun exposure is the best for making Vitamin D. TRUE FALSE
Dr. Mercola: Over the years, several studies have already confirmed that appropriate sun exposure actually helps PREVENT skin cancer. In fact, melanoma occurrence has been found to decrease with greater sun exposure, and can be increased by sunscreen
7. If you don’t get moderate sun exposure you are most likely Vitamin D deficient. TRUE FALSE
Get tested for your Vitamin D levels, its a simple blood test!
8. For best health, we should all live underground where there is never any sun. TRUE FALSE
Without the Sun’s rays, all photosynthesis on Earth would stop. All plants would die and, eventually, all animals that rely on plants for food — including humans — would die, too. While some inventive humans might be able to survive on a Sun-less Earth for several days, months, or even years, life without the Sun would eventually prove to be impossible to maintain on Earth.
9. You should never ever be near water, because water causes drowning. TRUE FALSE
~Bring this quiz in or take this quiz at 1 of our 3 Locations~
Pass & you will receive your
$1 Tanning Session!
Get your family & friends educated on Vitamin D ~
Pass this quiz on so they can receive the same offer!
Earn $1 Tans all Month With Your Referrals!
Call for More Details
Arlington Heights 1-847-342-7600
Get more info @ vitamindday.net
Offer Ends November 30th!
~Offer Valid 1 Offer Per Client Unless Friend Referral~